, Elementary Bits-n-Bytes: Summer School

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Summer School

Tomorrow I start four weeks of teaching an enrichment class for summer school called "Computers Don't Byte". I always look forward to this time of year because we (my summer students and I) can just be learners and have fun doing it. It is not just 4 hours a day of just playing computer games. That would be boring for both me and the kids! Even though it is summer, I am still a teacher and I want these 26 first and second grade kids to learn some things about using computers while we do projects. Even though these kids are young, they always amaze me with what they absorb, create, and what they end up teaching me.

**If you have an idea for a project we can create with computers, please feel free to share. I am always looking for new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment