, Elementary Bits-n-Bytes: Me...for a Change

Monday, June 2, 2014

Me...for a Change

I decided to focus on me a bit more for the month of June. I want to ensure that I am continuing to grow and change as a teacher. This blog is a part of that growth and change. I have decided that I am going to blog every day. The posts don't have to be long or deep. I just need to get in the practice of daily writing. I advocate it with my students. I need to walk the walk myself. I have also decided that I am going to walk around my neighborhood on a daily basis...in sunshine, rain, or even snow (but as warm and muggy as it was today...I'm pretty sure that I don't need to worry about that snow keeping me from the computer.  In addition, I am participating in the #edugood project again. My goal is to take and post a photo every day for the month of June. For this project, I am posting my photos on Instagram (you can find them through the #edugood or on my Instagram (@jhox1). Those are all daily activities and so far, so good. I am 2 for 2! For the next 4 weeks, I also plan to learn a new skill or concept that I can use in my classroom. This can be through a book, a video, or online webinar. The point is the month of June is all about me...changing my mind, body, and soul... for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment